Icon Parking Parking Review from Newark, New Jersey
The icon parking garage on Carlisle St in the financial district severely scratched the rear of my car and of course, didn't let me know so that when I arrived home, it became my responsibility.They even tried to rub/buff it out which was very obvious as noted in the picture.
I called and spoke to their manager of whom proceeded to lie and told me they always check and that I must have damaged it on my way home. After telling him that this is impossible, he gives me the number to customer service of whom isn't even open after 7:00pm.
Now, my New BMW is destroyed and it's my wallet that gets to pay for their carelessness.This company is run by liars and scumbags.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Still a continued misbehavior! Mr wells is an alcoholic and commits adultery. His wife and the Corporate Management of Dicks Sporting Goods seem to be OK with this unethical,immoral and..."
- "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..."
- "I parked my car at the Icon lot on 34th & Ninth Ave. on November 12th. I picked the car up on November 13th at 12:45PM.Much to my surprise I..."
- "I purchased what I thought was a "beautiful" bouquet of flowers for my mother in law as a Mother's Day gift. They arrived today and I was literally heartbroken that..."
- "This was a christmas gift. I had it replaced once by the store and yet it broke again. I contacted the manufacturer, they sent me another one and three months..."
- "Bought a coat from the site for my girlfriend for Christmas and it arrived late while I was on vacation. The coat turned out to be completely different in both..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."