Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

The icon parking garage on Carlisle St in the financial district severely scratched the rear of my car and of course, didn't let me know so that when I arrived home, it became my responsibility.They even tried to rub/buff it out which was very obvious as noted in the picture.

I called and spoke to their manager of whom proceeded to lie and told me they always check and that I must have damaged it on my way home. After telling him that this is impossible, he gives me the number to customer service of whom isn't even open after 7:00pm.

Now, my New BMW is destroyed and it's my wallet that gets to pay for their carelessness.This company is run by liars and scumbags.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of icon parking parking. Icon Parking needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned icon parking parking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Icon Parking.

Had an Experience with Icon Parking?

Comments