On August 12th @ 10pm we went to pick up our car from one of your garages at 227 West 47th Street, NY.The person at the window an older, light skin, thin man was very rude to my husband.

My husband asked him why he's seeing $53 on the register instead of $40 per the coupon. Your worker says in a angry tone "I'm working on it." My husband told him he doesn't like the way he's talking to him and to relax. Your worker's reply "I don't like you." Another fat, light skin man with glasses worker who provoked the issue even more by opening the door to the office. Things would have gotten worse and police would have been there..

FYI- if my family wasn't with my husband to calm him down. To top it all they took their time returning the car to us.

You need to hire workers with good customer service.This is a horrible place and I will also be complaining to Telecharge who partnered with them

Review about: Icon Parking Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Icon Parking?

Comments

Tint King - Indianapolis Window Tint - Bait and Switch King Tint King "These guys have criminal records that have been verified, and they will use bait and switch tactics to charge you more money while they have your car in their garage..." Read more Hyundai - Wrong commitments and when the buyer makes payment they then take the buyer for granted. I feel cheated Hyundai "I have Booked Car I20 Hyundai (Silver Colour) with the Dealer (M/s. DSC Motor Pvt Ltd) 399, Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600035, India, Dealer Executive Mr. Jeyaguru. P...." Read more General Motors - Cadillac CTS is a health hazard!!! General Motors "...I noticed the inside of my Cadillac having mildew and mold. So I looked to the sunroof and couldn't understand why..." Read more 2016 Fleetwood RV - Jamboree Rv Review from Denver, Colorado Fleetwood RV "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..." Read more Jjshouse - Amazing experience! Jjshouse "I absolutely had to share the positive experience my daughter had when ordering from JJsHouse. We ordered a dress for her on August 15th and received it on August 23rd!..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more Flanigan Brothers Septic Illegal Flanigan Brothers Septic "Flanigan brothers septic is an illegal dumping septic tank company. They have been caught in the city of Buford for illegally dumping sewage into storm drains. They have also been..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more