We parked at your Astor garage on Saturday afternoon and the car came back to us with a big scratch on the bumper.We showed the attendant that there was actually paint hanging off proving it happened there along with white paint from another car or object.

The attendant just walked away so we went to a manager who said "no way it happened here" and refused to give us a claim form or check the video.

It is not right that their staff behave like this and not take responsibility for their actions.Now I have emailed and sent messages on facebook and no one has replied.

Had an Experience with Icon Parking?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #815345

You can call Department of Customer Affair and complain to them. If you are more serious about it, take the garage to court.

I used to work for icon for a long time.

Thor motor coach Thor Motor Coach "We purchased a thor ace 2017 back on 9-17-2016. A piece of trash so far from camping world CHICHESTER, N.H ( who is just as bad about quality service )...." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more Porsche Cars North America - Spend $100K on a Porsche that "leaks" Porsche Cars North America "...I do not know about the rest of the civilized world, but I've NEVER had a car leak in a rainstorm..." Read more 2016 Thor Motor Coach - Four Winds 28z Rv Review Thor Motor Coach "Recently we bought a brand new 2016 Thor Motor home. I deeply regret purchasing it because of its poor quality. 1) On the second day after purchasing it, the generator..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more